*This post is sponsored by Balmshot Lip Balm. I received this product in exchange for a fair and honest review. Some of these links are affiliate links and I may receive a small payment if you choose to purchase from them. These links help pay for the Southern Mom Living site.*
Recently, the kind folks at Balmshot Lip Balm sent me this sweet Lip Balm Six Pack with Ditty Bag!
It included five tubes of their best selling product and a MintyShot Breathe Spray. I was so excited to get this in the mail! When I opened my package I was amazed at all the different flavors they had!
These were included in my package:
- Genuine Original Classic made with Beeswax and has an SPF 15 with natural oils and Vitamin E. This balm was not greasy at all, was really nice and has a nice almost vanilly flavor. Is that even a word?
- Genuine Original Classic Cool Mint made with Beeswax, also has an SPF 15 with natural oils and Vitamin E. The mint is really a nice cool sensation on your lips!
- The new 100% Natural Organic Pomegranate which smells like AN ACTUAL POMEGRANATE! It too, is SPF 15 with natural oils and Vitamin E. It is available in a two pack.
- Genuine Original Vanilla Mint in Pure Pink and Pink Camo are my favorites! These will be going in my purse and my makeup bag. They are moisturizing, have an SPF 15 with Aloe and Vitamin E and are both PABA free. The best thing about these two is the fact that a portion of the purchase helps to provide Breast Cancer Screening and Mammograms.
- Lastly, the MintyShot Cooling Breath Spray made me feel like I just came from the dentist. It is strong, at first but within the first two minutes, goes onto leave your breath fresh and mouth feeling clean! I liked it because it did not have a chemical taste like some breath sprays. It’s also sugar free, which is good for your teeth. This will definitely be going in my purse.
I liked all of these products, the tube felt sturdy and easy to hold. Not like some of the cheap lip balms that would break if you twisted them up too much. The company motto is: BALMSHOT: Loaded with lip balm NOT buckshot, and you can clearly see why! Balmshot makes their lip balms out of authentic 20 gauge shotshell dispensers. The cap is tight fitting and the base is made from metal and turns very easily. I am glad to see something so well made and produced in the USA!
Let me know if you have ever tried Balmshot in the comments below!
Enter to win your very own Six Pack of Balmshot Lip Balm with Ditty Bag!
Only ONE (1) Winner can be drawn
Eligibility: USA ONLY/ALL mandatory entries are required.
Giveaway Ends: March 22, 2017 at 12 Midnight
Winners will be randomly selected the Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email.